<span style=”font-family: helvetica; font-size: 26pt;”>Welcome to Family First Sports Park Employment Opportunities!
We have a couple of job openings at the Sports Park right now. Please download our Employment Application here or email your resume to the department head listed in the job posting. Thank you for your interest in working at the Sports Park and Pennsylvania International Academy.
- Job title: Food Service Prep/Cook
Hourly. Part Time.
• Knowledge and execution of Pennsylvania Serve Safe rules and regulations
• Assist with preparing and serving meals
• Must know how to use various knives
• Experience in baking and light cooking – willing to train right individual
• Maintain proper sanitation protocols in the food service areas, which include: the dish area, food prep area, serving line area, fountain drink area and cereal bar area
• Willing to do utility duties and be able to lift 25 pounds
• Hours must be flexible – ability to work evening and weekends. No late evening hours
• Hourly wage depends on experience
• Pre-employment drug screening, Child Abuse and Criminal Record background checks are required as conditions of employment
Interested candidates can submit their resume along with three work references to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Food Service Prep/Cook in the subject line to be considered for these employment opportunities.
<span style=”border-radius: 2px; text-indent: 20px; width: auto; padding: 0px 4px 0px 0px; text-align: center; font: bold 11px/20px ‘Helvetica Neue’,Helvetica,sans-serif; color: #ffffff; background: #bd081c no-repeat scroll 3px 50% / 14px 14px; position: absolute; opacity: 1; z-index: 8675309; display: none; cursor: pointer;”>Save