EduKick and Pennsylvania International Academy (PIA) are proud to have combined their strengths in soccer and academics to offer EduKick USA – PIA Soccer Boarding Academy, the ultimate English language academic year soccer academy in North America located in the Pennsylvania hotbed of soccer … beautiful Erie, Pennsylvania, USA!
The Academy will be located on the PIA campus at First Family Sports Park and open to competitive boys and girls soccer players ages 14-18.
This academic year soccer boarding academy is a complete package of secondary education, US culture and prolonged soccer training. Each morning, the players attend high school courses at PIA’s affiliated educational institution, Mercyhurst Preparatory School. Each afternoon players meet again for the technical soccer training sessions at our well-maintained soccer facilities at our PIA campus.
Players engage in intense, progressive soccer training for a minimum of two (2.0) hours Monday through Friday under the direction of the EduKick USA -PIA Technical Director and his staff.
Soccer Development Course & Training
- Training 5 days per week with EduKick technical staff coaches
- Insertion onto the ERIE ADMIRALS for an additional two training sessions per week
- Weekend soccer match with club team
- Weekly Core Fitness Training schedule supervised by licensed professional
- State of the art indoor and outdoor soccer training facilities and pitches (on-site at PIA)
- Participation in tournaments, showcases, etc. to promote EduKick USA players to US Colleges and Universities for possible scholarships
EduKick USA – PIA’s Soccer Boarding School Affiliate
Mercyhurst Preparatory School
- One of the top high schools in America
- Founded in 1926
- 100% university placement
- Total enrollment 650 students
- Recognized as a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence by the United States Department of Education
- Students can choose from three levels of academic study: Basic College Preparatory Program, Honors Classes, or International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IB)
Based in Toronto, Canada & Chicago, Illinois, EduKick Inc.’s (EIFA) world famous international football boarding schools were founded in 2001 by ex-professional American footballer Joey Bilotta to provide international soccer players football and education academy courses worldwide.
For more information and to register: http://www.edukick.com/usa_soccer_camps.asp?cat=88